Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Poo has suddenly become my favorite subject..

Maddie pooped today! Danny called it a "poopsplosion," but it really wasn't THAT bad. The part that was awful was cleaning the dipe, and not because it was totally disgusting, but because I didn't have the necessary tools. I didn't get a mini shower for the toilet, because I figured that dunking the dirty diapers wouldn't be a big problem. Wrong. Somehow, my rubber gloves got thrown away, so I had to rubberband grocery sacks around my hands. It was awful. I'm totally investing in a mini shower now.

Maddie was a much happier baby, post-poo. Danny cooked me a nice dinner, and Maddie sat in her high chair for the first time & played with toys while we ate. It made me really excited to start solids in a few weeks! She's also starting to babble words when she's pissed off.. Yesterday, she said what sounded like, "baybay," and today, I could've sworn she said, "mama," while I was putting her down for a nap (it was really quite pathetic though.. She was whining & crying, and I heard her say, "maaamaaa." I should've been excited, but I partially believe this was all in my imagination.)

Tomorrow is supposed to be mild, so we might go visit her Nana or possibly even make a trip to the mall. There are a few items at babyGap calling Maddie's name. Unfortunately, I'm broke, but I could always get a Gap credit card.... Me + credit cards = bad idea, but she NEEDS some baby skinny jeans. ;)



Overall, today was pretty fantastic, and Maddie was just a super happy beeb, all around. I love days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment